There are many amazing minimalist blogs lurking around the internet, however I’ve found that most blogs, and their associated bloggers, are based on the other side of the pond. In the spirit of building communities, here is a list of UK-based Minimalist blogs. It is by no means exhaustive so if you know of others, feel free to tag them in the comments.
- Michelle and Frank write over at London Minimalists.
- Victoria writes over at Simplicity Bible
- Chris writes over at Two Less Things
- Sal writes over at One Empty Shelf
- Newbie writes over at Newbie Minimalist
- Claire writes over at Just a Little Less
- Claire writes over at Want less
- Catherine writes over at Midlands Minimalist
- Jo has shifted her focus from minimalism to mindfulness over at Mindful Hub (formerly hashtagminimalistliving) but there is still a great archive.
Enjoy the journey. Cx